We recognise that your privacy is very important and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect from you as Malcolm Holdings Pty Ltd (15 0828 636 70) and associated entities.
Privacy Collection Statement
We collect personal information for the primary purpose of providing you with the products or services you are seeking and accordingly, if the personal information you provide is incomplete and/or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you with those services.
Types of information collected
We may collect and hold personal information about you, that is, information that can identify you, such as your name, address, phone number, email address and other information relevant to providing you with the products and services you are seeking.
- Information to identify you
- Information to contact you
- Information to process your purchase
Purpose of collection
Generally, we will collect and use your personal information for one or more of the following reasons:
- Providing products and services to you or someone else you know;
- Processing an application you have made;
- Undertaking various activities required by law;
- Providing you with information about other products and services that we, our related entities and other organisations that we have affiliations with offer, that may be of interest to you;
- Providing you with promotional information for which you have expressly asked to receive;
- Facilitating our internal business operations, including the fulfilment of any legal requirements; and
- Analysing our services and customer needs with a view to developing new and/or improved products and services.
Methods of collection
Personal information will generally be collected directly from you through the use of any of our standard forms, over the internet, via email, face to face or through a telephone conversation with you. There may, however, be some instances where personal information about you will be collected indirectly because it is unreasonable or impractical to collect personal information directly from you.
Failure to provide information
If the personal information you provide to us is incomplete and/or inaccurate, we may be unable to provide you, or someone else you know, with the products and services you, or they, are seeking.
If you access our web site, we may collect additional personal information about you in the form of your IP (Internet Protocol) address and domain name.
Use and disclosure
We only use and disclose personal information about you for the purposes for which it was collected (as set out above). Although, we may disclose personal information about you to:
- Service providers, who assist us in operating our business;
- A purchaser of the assets and operations of our business, providing those assets and operations are purchased as a going concern; and
- Other service providers, who provide the various products and services that you have requested and we have arranged.
Security & Storage
The security of your personal information is important to us. We take all reasonable measures to ensure that your personal information is stored safely to protect it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including electronic and physical security measures.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Australia. It may also be processed by staff operating outside Australia who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Access & Your Rights
You may access the personal information we hold about you, upon making a written request and providing proof of identify. You can also request for your information to be erased should it no longer be required to fulfill the service requested.
If, upon receiving access to your personal information or at any other time, you believe the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date, please notify us immediately. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Consent and Marketing
Customers must provide expressed consent to receive email marketing. You can subscribe via our website and unsubscribe via email or call.
Links to other web sites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and so linked websites are not subject to our privacy policies and procedures.
Malcolm Holdings Pty Ltd
Suite 6, 38-40 Urunga Pde, Miranda NSW 2228
Telephone: 02 9540 2044
For more information about privacy in general, you can visit the Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site at www.privacy.gov.au